FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I renewed my 2020-21 subscription before COVID-19, and I’m not interested in livestreaming. Can I get a full refund?
While we are not offering cash refunds, we can offer you the following options:
- You may apply your 2020-21 subscription to our 2021-22 season. We will do our best to reserve your seats but cannot guarantee that your seats will be available.
- Subscribers will be in the hall back first. If we can’t accommodate all of our subscribers to a particular series based on social distancing guidelines, preference will be given to subscribers who also give a donation and then to subscribers based on their renewal date: first to renew = first back in the hall.
- You may select a Symphoria gift certificate in the value equal to your subscription that you can use to purchase single tickets to concerts that are performed for a live audience.*
- You may convert your series subscription into a FlexPack option so that you have maximum flexibility in attending concerts.*
- On a concert-by-concert basis, you may select to exchange your subscription tickets for “Be Our Guest” tickets to use at any live performances during the 2020-21 or 2021-22 seasons.
*Availability at live concerts will be affected by social distancing requirements in place at the time of the event. We can’t guarantee that there will be seats.
My power went out or my internet is down during the livestream. Can I get a refund?
We are unable to offer refunds for events that are out of our control.
I’ve already subscribed to the 2020-21 season. Do I need to do something extra to receive access to the livestreamed concerts?
No. Your livestreaming access is included with your subscription, and you will receive the private link in advance of the scheduled performance.
Why are there different prices for livestreamed tickets?
We asked our patrons their opinion on how much we should charge for livestreamed tickets in a survey conducted May 28-June 5. Their responses indicated a preference for a livestreamed ticket price between $20 and $35 dollars.
What are my options if Symphoria has to cancel a performance due to COVID-19?
Symphoria is committed to presenting a concert on each of the dates advertised for the concert series during the 2020-21 season. In the unlikely event that a concert is cancelled, patrons will have the following options:
- Exchange your tickets for a cancelled concerts for “Be Our Guest” tickets to be used on an upcoming concert of your choice, pending ticket availability. “Be Our Guest” tickets expire August 31, 2022.
- If you are a subscriber to a particular series, exchange your tickets for this season’s cancelled concerts for a series you don’t normally attend – try out a Casual or Spark series concert for next season in addition to the Pops or Masterworks concerts you love.
- Exchange your ticket for any concert that is cancelled due to COVID-19 for “Bring A Friend” tickets for the 2020-2021 or 2021-22 seasons. You get to introduce Symphoria to someone you care about while alleviating any financial impact because you’d still be purchasing your tickets for next season.
What if I can’t attend a concert?
- Tickets can be exchanged up to 2 hours prior to the concert you are scheduled to attend. We regret that we are unable to exchange tickets from past-dated concerts. There are no exceptions.
- If you are exchanging into a more expensive section or concert, you will be charged the difference in price plus any applicable fees. Any special offers used for the initial purchase may not apply to exchanges. Payment must be made at the time of the exchange. If you are exchanging into an equal or less expensive seating section, tickets will be exchanged for equal value. Tickets cannot be exchanged into future seasons and ticket exchange credit can be used only for tickets within the season it was accrued. The ticket exchange credit will expire at the end of the season, and will not be refunded. You may also donate your tickets, receive a receipt for tax purposes.