- You can exchange your tickets into any future concert. You may even wait until later in April and May to exchange any March tickets for an upcoming performance at the end of this season, or perhaps one for next season.
- We encourage series subscribers to choose a concert outside of your normal series subscription so that the pandemic does not further impact Symphoria’s ticket revenue. So, if you’re a Masterworks Subscriber, consider checking out one of our awesome Pops or Spark concerts! If you love the Pops, you’ll love our Casual series at St. Paul’s! We’re all trying something new right now – why not choose your own musical adventure?
- Donate your tickets, and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value. Ticket donations can be made by calling the box office at 315-299-5598.
Amadeus Spark Concert on Monday, 3/16
Super T Kids concert on Saturday, March 21
Music and the Masters Pops Concert on Saturday, March 21
War & Peace Masterworks Concert on Saturday, March 28
Continue to check our website and social media streams for up-to-date information on how Symphoria will continue to connect with our community. From its beginning, Symphoria has been innovative and nimble. Thank you for giving us some time to work through our next steps. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
Ticket Exchange Policy
To our Symphoria Family,
Thank you again for your patience and understanding as we try to navigate the coming days and weeks. I know that you are eager to know what this means for you and the tickets you have purchased to attend our March events.
For now, Symphoria concerts are suspended. No matter what happens next, we do know that your Symphoria experience over the next few weeks will be different than we had planned. We are working out several different options for patrons who have tickets to our March performances. Much will depend on the news in the next few weeks.
Symphoria has always offered a Ticket Exchange Policy for our subscribers and ticket buyers. What does that mean right now?
1. You can call the Box Office at 315-299-5598 at any point to exchange your March tickets for another performance this spring.
2. You can donate your ticket back to Symphoria as a fully-tax-deductible donation to the orchestra. We need your support now more than ever.
We know it’s a lot to ask, but please hold tight and be patient with us until we know the next steps. We don’t want to miss any opportunity to share music with you. Please know that while we aren’t offering refunds, we do promise to honor our commitment to provide the best musical experience we can for each of the concerts you have a ticket for. We just don’t know exactly what that looks like right now.
Again, we can’t thank you enough for everything you do to make music possible in Central New York. Please continue to check our website and Facebook and Instagram accounts regularly for updates and fun ways that we’ll be looking to connect with you in the coming weeks. An orchestra is nothing without an audience, and we are so glad that you are part of Symphoria’s.
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to call me directly with any questions, concerns, or frustrations. We know how you feel.
All my very best,