FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
COVID-19 Protocols as of March 17, 2022:
- Masks are recommended for all patrons, but no longer required.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are not required for admittance at Syracuse Orchestra events.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (including but not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches) please do not attend in person. Call the box office at 315-299-5598 (press 1) to convert your in-person ticket to a livestreamed ticket, or exchange your tickets for a future performance.
- If you would like to ensure extra distancing between you and your fellow patrons, please call the box office to make special arrangements.
- Livestreaming is confirmed through May 15 to accommodate anyone uncomfortable with mass gatherings, or anyone who may be ill at the time of the concert event.
What are my options if Syracuse Orchestra has to cancel a performance due to COVID-19?
Syracuse Orchestra is committed to presenting a concert on each of the dates advertised for the concert series during the 2022-23 season. In the unlikely event that a concert is cancelled, patrons will have the following options:
- Exchange your tickets for a cancelled concerts for “Be Our Guest” tickets to be used on an upcoming concert of your choice, pending ticket availability. “Be Our Guest” tickets expire August 31, 2023.
- If you are a subscriber to a particular series, exchange your tickets for this season’s cancelled concerts for a series you don’t normally attend – try out a Casual or Spark series concert for next season in addition to the Pops or Masterworks concerts you love.
- Exchange your ticket for any concert that is cancelled due to COVID-19 for “Bring A Friend” tickets for the 2022-23 season. You get to introduce Syracuse Orchestra to someone you care about while alleviating any financial impact because you’d still be purchasing your tickets for next season.
What if I can’t attend a concert?
- Tickets can be exchanged up to 2 hours prior to the concert you are scheduled to attend. We regret that we are unable to exchange tickets from past-dated concerts. There are no exceptions.
- If you are exchanging into a more expensive section or concert, you will be charged the difference in price plus any applicable fees. Any special offers used for the initial purchase may not apply to exchanges. Payment must be made at the time of the exchange. If you are exchanging into an equal or less expensive seating section, tickets will be exchanged for equal value. Tickets cannot be exchanged into future seasons and ticket exchange credit can be used only for tickets within the season it was accrued. The ticket exchange credit will expire at the end of the season, and will not be refunded. You may also donate your tickets, receive a receipt for tax purposes.