TENACITY IN TUNE AWARD
Symphoria and Drakos Pediatric Urgent Care are proud to announce the launch of the first-ever Symphoria Tenacity in Tune Award presented by Drakos Pediatric Urgent Care, a unique partnership aimed at recognizing the perseverance and dedication of young high school musicians in Central New York.
This award was created to honor a high school musician (grades 9-12) who is passionate and committed to becoming the best musician they can be. This person is always willing to put in the extra work, do the extra practicing, and ask for the extra help to take their playing to the next level.
If you are or know someone who deserves this award, please nominate that person here. We encourage nominations of friends, students, and family that might not ever consider nominating themselves. Self-nomination is also encouraged.
Details of the Tenacity in Tune Award:
- Eligibility: Music students in grades 9 through 12 from any school in Onondaga or Madison County.
- Nominations: Nominations can be submitted online at TenacityInTune.com. Anyone, including parents, teachers, friends, or the students themselves, is encouraged to make a nomination.
- Nomination Process: The nomination form will collect basic information about the student and provide an opportunity for the nominator to share in their own words why the nominated student deserves the award.
- Deadline: Nominations must be submitted by 11:59 pm on Sunday November 12, 2023.
- Winner Announcement: The award recipient will be notified on Friday November 17, 2023.
The Tenacity in Tune Award winner will receive exclusive opportunities to go behind the scenes for Symphoria’s highly anticipated “Nutcracker Twist: An Enchanted Journey,” including:
- Rehearsal: The winning student and one guardian will be granted an exclusive opportunity to witness the inner workings of Symphoria’s rehearsal on either Wednesday December 6, 2023, or Thursday December 7, 2023, including backtage and onstage access during the rehearsal, meeting a Symphoria conductor, musicians and operations staff.
- Live Performance: The winning student will be presented with the Tenacity in Tune Award ON STAGE at the beginning of the live Nutcracker Twist performance on Saturday December 9, 2023. Furthermore, the winner will receive a maximum of four VIP tickets for their family to attend the Nutcracker Twist performance.
This award is presented by Drakos Pediatric Urgent Care. Drakos addresses gaps in healthcare by bringing the fastest and most accurate services to the patient, wherever they are. Founded as “CineMedics” in 2020, the company created a new system to provide medical care and testing on major movie sets during the pandemic. Now, Drakos provides urgent care and mobile medical services. The company operates the region’s only Pediatric Urgent Care, two custom-designed mobile labs, and a brick-and-mortar laboratory. For information about Drakos Pediatric Urgent Care, visit pediatrics.drakosdynamics.com. For all Drakos services in CNY, visit www.DrakosDynamics.com.