VISIT CUBA WITH SYMPHORIA'S MUSIC DIRECTOR
Get to know music director Larry Loh and support Symphoria with this wonderful cultural experience!
October 3-9, 2016
- The Melia Cohiba Hotel, one of the best 5-star hotels in Havana!
Visit Several Cultural Attractions Including:
- The 16th-century Convento de San Francisco de Asis
- El Capitolio Nacional (Capitol Building)
- Centro Hebreo Sephardi Central Synagogue
- National School of Art
- School of Music
- The home of Ernest Hemingway
- Three Morro Kings Castle
Hear Live Music Performed By:
- The National Symphonic Orchestra
- La Camerata Romeu
Price per person: $4,495 (double) – $4,795 (single)
*AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED*
For more information or to reserve your spot, contact David Chayka at BTI Travel
(315) 472-7737 x138 or email@example.com
$1,000.00 deposit is required to reserve your place on this itinerary. Total payment is due on May 20th, 2016.
You must have a U.S. passport to enter Cuba.